Saturday, June 18, 2011

Something arrived yesterday


The shoes my hubby ordered for me arrived! Yayness!



Aren't they just lovely?! The one on top: Oxford + Peep toe + Wedge = Extreme cuteness! The pair at the bottom are half a size bigger than me but hubby still bought it for me because I said I'll just put tissues inside in order for it to fit me just right, plus there's only two pairs left and the other one was really big for me. I just could not resist its beauty! See pic below:



And yes, after putting tissues inside they were good to go! Do you know something I can replace the tissue with? It just won't feel right walking with tissues around my toes.

I'll drop by at toycon tomorrow along with my hubby, my little angel, Mazie and some of my hubby's office mates. I just wanted to see the booths and maybe I can take home with me new toys or some girly stuff.

Mazie and I will surely won't forget to drop by Etude House tomorrow *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment