Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Etude House Haul

I wanted to splurge moolah on Etude House's Grand Sale but looking through the store, I couldn't really find something I really really really want. I wanted a light orange shade of lipstick but the one's they have are a bit loud for my taste, I was excited to swatch their new lipstick collection but after doing so there's none that tickled my fancy, I was curious about the Aloha Ice Sherbet Primer but it's too moisturizing it would just make my face more greasy than it already is and the other stuff I wanted were already out of stock. In the end, I just bought 3 Nail Polishes for me and a Fathers Day gift for my hubby, a BB Cream and a facial wash from Etude House's Black Engine line (for men, obviously).



I thought my hubby was going to strangle me for buying him some sort of cosmetic but to my surprise, he loved the BB Cream and I was very much relieved and happy. His reaction when he saw it was really cute it makes me want to buy him the Black Engine Concealer Stick.. lol haha~



The nail polishes I bought for myself. A white one, a silver-glittery one and a nude one. When I got home, the fact that I only bought nail polishes for myself kicked in and already feeling sad about not buying anything more, the fact that I did not pick coloured nail polishes made me even more upset. Oh why did I not buy Pink? Blue? Yellow? Green? Brown? I certainly need more colors so that I'll have plenty to choose from. My mind must've been dead when we were at the store. *sigh*



The freebie I got, a very cute eyebrow razor. I don't shave my brows, I prefer plucking them, but I like this. I like it because it's cute and girly and pink and it's gonna prettify the spot I'll place it to serve as a decoration.

I hope others were happy about their haul from the grand sale~

No comments:

Post a Comment