Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back to blogging

This is the nth time I made a blog and I hope I can maintain it this time. I'll probably write about product reviews, my take on fashion, my baby girl and other random daily stuff.

For my first post, since I ain't good with introductions (just read here if you wish to at least get to know me a bit), here's what I recently did out of boredom:


I blinged-up my Samsung Star, well the back of my phone's jelly case to be exact. I was desperate to decorate my phone like that so I ripped of the case I bought for my Iphone (that's locked for Japan only /fail) and stuck them to my Samsung Star's jelly case piece by piece! It's something I don't think I can do often but the fruit of my labor was really worth it. Perhaps I'll make something like this again if I grew tired with this case.

My hubby's gonna order two pairs of shoes for me in ebay and I can't wait to have them! It's been like 7 months since I last had new shoes, 7 months because I was pregnant. I stopped buying heels on my 4th month and wore flats to keep me and my baby safe all the time. Yeah I wore heels during my 1st-3rd month of pregnancy, it's something I can manage but not something I will advice for others to do.

----------

Etude House is having a grand sale, 20% off on all items from June 15-21! Me and my friend is excited about it and we're still deciding when to go there! Oh I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment